In this global world, each person is using different internet connections. You are surfing on the internet but some of the program you use frequently and some of them are not. Some of the program like open the email, particularly social media, images and some of the interesting article that you study frequently in your pc and you want to open just in one click rather than enter the URL of that website in the tab. AOL favorite is a tab which helps you to save the page which you frequently use. It is similar to bookmarks in our website which help me to save our favorite website without type the URL in the URL bar menu. This article help you to give you information about how to set your favorite in the website.
How to save a favorite in AOL desktop gold?
If you visit some of the websites frequently then you set that website as favorite.
• Open AOL desktop gold browser and enter the URL
• You see a heart type of image on the top of the right-hand side of the browser.
• Click on the icon and select add as favorite
• Select the folder and save the link.
You can also organize your favorite according to the folder name. For example, if you have more than one social media then you save all this in the name of the social folder.
How to edit and add your favorite in AOL desktop gold?
You have to follow the simple steps as follows
• Open your browser and login in your AOL gold account
• Go to favorite
• You see the + icon in the favorite, just click on it
• You fill just simple information
• Title:- The name of the favorite
• URL:- The URL of the website
• Location:- which location you want to place the favorite.
I have explained you about all about the above if you still have any doubt you just contact to AOL desktop gold download on our toll-free number +1888-809-7444 or just visit our website